A cost-effective and long-lasting way of protecting property against birds and other pests
Lightweight, quick and easy to install
Designed to last, highly durable when exposed to elements
Fast, reliable nationwide delivery
Full supply and installation service available
Why use bird netting to protect property?
Our bird netting systems are a cost-effective and long-lasting way of protecting property against birds and other pests.They offer guaranteed protection for many roosting, perching and nesting areas, particularly large open spaces and semi-enclosed areas.
G & M Safety Netting also supply bird spikes to deter birds from perching on surfaces such as windowsills where bird netting cannot be installed.
Applications for our bird netting system
Bird netting can be used in a wide range of settings to protect your property from pest birds, including:
- Birds perching on top of steel beams and other surfaces
- Birds entering roofs and similar spaces
- Birds accessing outdoor storage areas and damaging stock
Benefits of our bird netting system
- Our bird netting is lightweight
It is quick and easy to install on site
- The netting can be installed horizontally, vertically or wrapped around
- Designed not to deteriorate with age or loose strength when exposed to the elements
- A humane way of protecting your property from pest birds compared to other methods
Why choose us?
- We offer competitive rates
- We provide a full onsite assessment
- We provide nationwide coverage
- Our system is available for sale or hire
- Installation service available by qualified installers
- We have over 20 years’ experience in the fall protection industry