Rope Access Services
Rope Access is a safe method of gaining access to restricted areas for working at height where other traditional methods cannot be used.
Rope Access Services at G&M
Rope access is a safe method for gaining access to difficult to access and reach areas at height. Working at height using rope access requires the use of specialist equipment to gain access to and from the work place, and to be supported there whilst carrying out work tasks. Rope access techniques allow trained and competent operatives to carry out work in difficult to access areas. Where traditional methods, such as Mobile Elevating Work platforms cannot be used.
Benefits of Rope Access
- Fast and safe method of accessing difficult to reach areas for work at height.
- Minimal impact on nearby operations and damage to property.
- Reduced risk of accidents compared to other means of access.
- Reduced man-hours on site making it a highly cost-effective fall protection system.
- Can be used to install our safety netting, bird netting and debris netting products.
- At G&M Safety Netting, we operate all of our roped access systems in accordance with the Industrial Roped Access Trade Association (IRATA). Our experienced rope access technicians are fully trained, assessed and certified by IRATA.