Stair Tower Systems are widely accepted both by the HSE and industry as the safest possible way to access roof or floor levels at height
What are Access Towers
G&M Safety Netting offer two industry-leading stair tower systems – Layer Stair Tower Systems and HAKI Stair Tower Systems. These systems offer the safest possible way for site personnel to access roof or floor levels at height without the need for ladders or Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPS). We offer a bespoke design service to provide you with a stair tower system to meet your requirements and to ensure you comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Benefits of the Layer and HAKI stair tower systems
- Quick & safe to install
- Meet the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Increase productivity on site
- Adaptable for a wide range of applications
- Easy to climb stairs
- Both systems have integrated edge protection – providing safety during erection and in use by your personnel.
- Safe access and egress points at both the top and bottom of the system
How we Work
The stair tower systems are installed by our FASET/CISRS trained operatives with CSCS certification, using Personal Fall Protective Equipment and the Advanced Guard Rail System, ensuring the installation process is safe at all times.
Applications for our stair tower systems
- Site Stairs
- Confined Spaces
- Lift Shafts
- Public Access Facilities